DJ Diana Privacy Notice
- We strive to ensure that the information we hold on clients is in compliance with the regulations
- We do not hold banking details,
- We do not hold details of ages, gender or marital status (Except where explicit in names, titles and event type)
- address details are also limited to sufficient to communicate
- The information you exchange with us will be held under password protection.
- The information you exchange with us shall not be shared by any 3rd Party
- One year after your event we will delete all Emails.
- 7 years after your event Invoice copies will be deleted.
We strive to ensure that the limited details we hold are accurate, it is, in part, your responsibility to assist in this.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Further information about cookies including how to block them or delete them, be found at www.aboutcookies.org.